Our goal is to assist you with achieving optimal health. As chiropractors, we focus on function, not only in the spine but the entire neuromusculoskeletal system, and the impact of this on overall health, wellbeing and quality of life.
Our approach to healthcare is holistic, stressing the patient’s overall health and wellness. We recognize that many factors affect health, including exercise, diet, rest, environment, and heredity. As chiropractors we provide natural, drugless, nonsurgical health treatment, and rely on the body’s inherent recuperative abilities.
- Are the spinal health care experts in the health care system.
- Have the ability to improve function in the neuromusculoskeletal system and overall health, wellbeing and quality of life.
- Take a specialized approach to examination, diagnosis and treatment, based on best available research and clinical evidence, and with particular emphasis on the relationship between the spine and the nervous system.
- Have a tradition of effectiveness and patient satisfaction.
- Treat patients without the use of drugs and surgery, enabling patients to avoid these where possible.
- Are expertly qualified providers of spinal adjustment, manipulation and other manual treatments, exercise instruction and patient education.
- Collaborate with other health professionals.
- Take a patient-centered approach, emphasizing the mind/body relationship in health, the self-healing powers of the individual, individual responsibility for health, and encouraging patient independence.
COMMON CONDITIONS WE ADDRESS
- Proper spinal function
- Proper body mechanics
- Proper posture
- Range of motion, strength and stability
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Conditions of the back, neck, head, shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands, knees, ankles and feet
- Appropriate weight management
- Athletic performance and treatment of sports injuries
More specific conditions:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sciatic pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Disc herniation
- Headaches & whiplash
- Tennis/Golfer’s elbow
- TMJ syndrome
- Rotator cuff & frozen shoulder syndrome
- Arm & leg numbness
- ITB syndrome
- Back pain due to pregnancy